10.08.2011

Winter

Today was "Bryce's Day."

A visit to the Aquarium to visit the now famous, Winter the Dolphin!


This is the famous Winter the Dolphin now starring the movie Dolphin Tale!


Winter and one of her buddies playing with their toy.


"My want to jump in there!"


Saying "Hi" to Baby Hope!

Checking out the Stingrays with Mommy!

Brave Boy! He loves the Stingray touch tank!

As we were leaving, I received a text from one of my very best friends that her Aunt passed away today. As I was sending her a text back that Leah will greet her Aunt in Heaven, I looked up and saw.....




I'll tell you what, our sweet girl has perfect timing! She always lets us know that she's still with us and listening to our prayers:)

We had a nice dinner out and on the way home, Bryce says:

Bryce: "Mommy no want another baby."
Mommy: "What did you say, Bryce?" (Not sure we heard him correctly.)
Bryce: "Mommy no want another baby. My want a baby."
Mommy: "Do you want Mommy to have another baby?"
Bryce: "No. My have a baby."
Mommy: "Do you want a baby?"
Bryce: "Uh huh!"
Mommy: " Do you want a brother or a sister?"
Bryce: "My want Leah."
Mommy: (stunned/wiping away tears) "Me to Bryce...me too."
Bryce: "My want baby Leah now."
"Mommy sad?"
Mommy: "No, Bryce. You make Mommy and Daddy so happy."
"We love you soo much! And we love Leah too!"

Not really sure what we'd do without him!
Not really sure what we'd do without her!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow Kim! What an amazing way to end your day! Bryce is a true treasure and he will always lift you up with Leah's guidance I am sure. He may be her older brother, but I have a feeling that she is being a very big influence on him! God Bless you all! XOXO

Dolores