8.23.2012

Leah's BIG News!


Leah is going to be a BIG SISTER!!

The short version of the story is that we found out we were expecting just weeks after Leah's 1st Birthday and our due date is 12/12/12!!

I promise to post more about this pregnancy as it has had it's ups and downs. I feel very strongly that Leah had a hand to play in this and that we continue to share our journey. Being pregnant after losing Leah is probably more nerve wracking than when I was pregnant with her. With lots of fears and prayers we are now at 24 weeks and ready to spread the news to those that can't see my ever growing belly. (If you thought that we hid our pregnancy with Leah for a long time - I think we out did ourselves this time!) Please keep us in your prayers as we begin to prepare for our baby's arrival in the next 16 weeks!

Oh, and BIG BROTHER, Bryce is pretty excited too!



He just doesn't like getting his picture taken these days, lol!


3 comments:

Kristin said...

So very exciting!! My sister in law is due the same day...although she has already had some issues herself along with gest. diabetes so we are all pretty sure she will deliver by the end of November. But all very exciting times! Will be praying for you!!

Jeannie said...

Soo excited for your family! I love the pictures!! Keep the updates coming :)
And what an awesome due date!!!

Anonymous said...

God is good and Leah is watching! Your new baby girl is very lucky to be born in such a warm, caring, and loving family. Prayers to you all for a safe and healthy delivery! XOXO

Dolores & Vin