3.07.2012

Happy 1st Birthday, Miss Leah Elizabeth!

We love you and miss you so much!
Happy 1st Birthday in Heaven:)

I know I keep saying that she came out crying - here's the proof:)

This is one of my favorites!
We love every little inch of you!

Those chubby little arms!

She held Daddy's hand almost the whole time!

Her poor little legs - shaped like telephone receivers instead of being straight.
 
Sweetest Big Brother!!

So much hair!! Can you see how it was curling?
 
I love how this photo puts into perspective just how tiny she was.

You have given us the best memories that we'll never forget!
We hope you enjoy the birthday festivities that we have planned for you today:)

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Hi, I came across your blog somehow while searching for ideas on birth plans with a poor prenatal diagnosis. Our son has a very similar condition as your Leah called Short Rib Polydactyl Syndrome and I am currently 37 weeks pregnant with him. I just wanted to reach out to you and offer my support to you. My name is Mandy and we live in St Pete.