3.12.2011

Leah's Obituary

Click here to read Leah's Obituary.

If it doesn't link, please go to http://www.sylvanabbey.com/, click on Obituaries at the bottom, and type in Dunn.

We can never express enough thanks for all of the thoughts and prayers that have been sent our way. This has not been an easy week, but we can feel the power of your prayers!

3 comments:

Misty said...

She is SO beautiful. Feeling your pain, sorrow, and loss with you.

Love from a mother that understands, Misty

Unknown said...

(((HUGS)))
Leah is beautiful, and the obituary is beautifully put.

Betsy Lauren said...

Kimberly, you are such an inspiration. Although our situations are totally different and I can't imagine what you are going through, I too lost my first children this past November. My identical twin son's Easton and Parker lost their lives due to prematurity and my husband and I have totally put our lives in God's hand to pull us through the worst days of our lives. I will keep you and your family in my prayers. I can't imagine your pain but I kow that God will be with you. Once again I am so sorry for your loss. Betsy