3.30.2011

Leah is Home!

Need we say more? After 22 days (not that we were counting or anything) our Baby Girl is HOME with us! Our family of 4 is together again! While her urn is beautiful and we are glad to have her home... it's still hard to accept that she should be in our arms and not in an urn.

A special "thank you" to our funeral director who brought Leah home to us yesterday afternoon:) He knew how anxious we were to have her back with us. (I don't think we sent too many emails asking "when?") After he left, Bryce pointed to the urn and said, "Home." It was a simple word that brought tears to our eyes, but was so appropriate and just made everything feel complete.


3 comments:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I am glad that she is home with you.((HUGS))

Caroline said...

Thinking of you so much. Glad she is home.

Avery's Mommy and Daddy said...

It's beautiful!!! I love the quote on the back! A friend of mine shared that same quote with us and we feel in love with it! I am soo glad she is home with you!