We will celebrate Leah's life on Friday, March 11, 2011 at 11:30am.
The service will be held in the Peace Garden Mausoleum at Sylvan Abbey Memorial Gardens.
Sylvan Abbey Memorial Park
2853 Sunset Point Road
Clearwater, FL 33759
(727)796-1992
The service will be held in the Peace Garden Mausoleum at Sylvan Abbey Memorial Gardens.
Sylvan Abbey Memorial Park
2853 Sunset Point Road
Clearwater, FL 33759
(727)796-1992
4 comments:
I am sorry I am unable to be there to celebrate Leah's life. I am setting an alarm and will be saying a special prayer for you Friday morning at 11:30am.
Much love <3
your cousin Jen
The service today was wonderful! I know that Leah felt the love that was shared with you and your families today. What beautiful pictures you have of your precious baby girl!! Very moving and very insprirational. I was also happy and surprised to see Fr. Paul from Holy Family there!
The butterflies at the end were so touching, especially when they didn't want to leave the box. I am sure that they were expressing what Leah couldn't. She didn't want to leave you, but she will be with you always............
XOXO
Dolores
Mrs. Dunn,
Charlotte loves you very much and misses you. We are all praying for you and your family.
Jennifer Kard
I just returned home from Palm Harbor, FL last Saturday. I would have come if I had been there. I am so sorry. Please email me so I can mail you a handkerchief from
For Your Tears.
dpucci9972@gmail.com
Post a Comment