6.19.2011

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day to everyone who is a Daddy!

I would really like to take a minute to recognize my husband, Jason, today. The amount of support, love, and strength that he has given me over the years that we've been friends and together as a couple is immense. Whenever I have needed a shoulder to cry on, a hand to hold, or someone to share my biggest joys - he has been there for me. We never could've imagined a year ago, as he celebrated his 1st official Father's Day with Bryce, what our future held. It was through this time, though, that I feel I got to know my husband more than ever before. We had to share our deepest thoughts and feelings about very delicate issues. We've had to rely on each other to make the most important decisions that we have ever (& hopefully will ever) had to make. We've shared some of the most precious and sad moments of our lives together.

Through it all, Jason has been a wonderful father to Bryce. Bryce looks up to him so much and loves to be just "like Daddy!" If Bryce grows up to be a man "like Daddy" - I will be extremely proud of him! I know that Leah is very proud of her Daddy too - for helping make the right decisions for her, for continuing to be a strong pillar of support for Mommy & Bryce, and for loving his family so much:)

I love you, Jason!

1 comment:

Caroline said...

Happy Father's Day !!!!!