The time is almost upon us for the Annual March of Dimes March for Babies walk! We will be walking 3 miles on April 28th in honor of our sweet, amazing Leah. Last year was such a wonderful experience and we are all really excited to do it again. We did start off a little late with our fundraising efforts as the walk is only 2 weeks away and I just signed up on Sunday night.
If you are able to donate, please click on the link here, that will take you to our home page for the walk. Some larger corporations offer a matching donation, so please check!! We would just need a copy of the match sheet, which can be emailed to us.
We would love some company, so if you are in the area and would like to join us, you can join our team by clicking here and registering!
We can't wait to honor Leah again by helping other families:)
Thank you for considering a donation or walking with us!
(And I know... I'm not a very good Blogger... I do have an Easter update coming soon!)
If you are able to donate, please click on the link here, that will take you to our home page for the walk. Some larger corporations offer a matching donation, so please check!! We would just need a copy of the match sheet, which can be emailed to us.
We would love some company, so if you are in the area and would like to join us, you can join our team by clicking here and registering!
We can't wait to honor Leah again by helping other families:)
Thank you for considering a donation or walking with us!
(And I know... I'm not a very good Blogger... I do have an Easter update coming soon!)
No comments:
Post a Comment