![]() |
| Giving each other strength & trying to stay calm. |
![]() |
| Filling out the paperwork for Leah to be Baptized. |
![]() |
| Daddy holding Leah for the first time. |
![]() |
| Mommy holding Leah for the first time. |
![]() |
| Leah being Baptized. |
![]() |
| Making precious memories... |
![]() |
| Holding Mommy's finger & kisses from Daddy. |
![]() |
| Getting to know our Baby Girl. |
![]() |
| Leah Elizabeth |
![]() |
| So much love and faith that binds us together with Leah forever. |










6 comments:
Beautiful!!!
Thanks for sharing. They are breath taking! She is beautiful!
Thank you Kim for sharing these unbelievable pictures with all of us. They are absolutely beautiful. What a treasure. May God continue to guide you and your family. Much love, Tracy
Oh Kim and Jason,
She is so Beautiful..
I hope you know that you are in our thoughts and prayers everyday. Thank you for sharing..
We Love you!!!
Aunt Marcia and Uncle Pete
I am so happy to see that you finally got your pictures! I know that seeing them brings you joy as well as sorrow, but no one can take those memories away from you! Love, prayers and hugs!
Dolores
Kim and Jason,
Thank you for sharing your beautiful pictures. I was anxiously awaiting to see them. Leah is so precious. We miss you up here.
Hugs to all of you from cousin Jen.
Post a Comment