After a painful Saturday evening of missing my girl, looking at all of her photos, crying my eyes out, followed by a sleepless night...
Today was a good day:)
My boys kept me busy all day long! It was a very bittersweet day. We really missed Leah, but were able to smile today... I got all the crying out last night. I thank God everyday for making me a Mommy to Bryce and my Angel Baby Leah:) They are both such beautiful children and I'm blessed to be their Mommy. I love them both more than they'll ever know!
Happy Mother's Day!!
Today was a good day:)
My boys kept me busy all day long! It was a very bittersweet day. We really missed Leah, but were able to smile today... I got all the crying out last night. I thank God everyday for making me a Mommy to Bryce and my Angel Baby Leah:) They are both such beautiful children and I'm blessed to be their Mommy. I love them both more than they'll ever know!
Happy Mother's Day!!
No comments:
Post a Comment