12.21.2010

Belly & Heartbeat

Around 10 weeks, my belly popped! It was a normal work day & I was wearing my "regular" clothes and all of a sudden, it seemed as if I'd eaten a 7-course meal. One of my former students asked in me in passing, "Are you pregnant?" I just giggled....

Bryce has started hugging my belly and loving on his "brother or sister." Sooo cute! We began re-arranging rooms around the house to accommodate our new little one!! We're very excited to find out the sex of the baby to know what color to paint the room and what kind of bedding to buy.

Actual Date: October 7, 2010: I had an appointment at 13 weeks because I had been feeling very sick after getting over the stomach flu. Everything was fine, I just needed to rest more and continue to drink lots of water! I finally heard the heartbeat of our baby! It was between 160-175bpm and "nice & strong!"

Around 12 weeks, I finally started getting my energy back and being able to stay awake past 8:30. I began craving all of the things that I craved with my 1st pregnancy... (boy?)

Actual Date: October 21, 2010: My 15 week appointment went really well and Jason was able to make it to hear the heartbeat - 154bpm:) Our next appointment was finally going to be "the one" to hopefully determine the gender of our baby!

No comments: