Actual Date: August 8, 2010: We began trying for a 2nd child over the 2010 Summer. We got our good news the day after Bryce's 1st Birthday Party in August. We were very excited!! We want our children to be close together in age so that they always have someone to play with and to lean on as they grow older. We decided to keep our news a secret until we had an ultrasound picture to show, just as we did when we announced our 1st pregnancy.
My first few doctor's visits went well and I was told that "I'm an easy patient" and that everything is perfect. I also was told that I would not be receiving an 8-9 week ultrasound since everything was okay. We were so disappointed. That first sneak peek at Baby is just so amazing and now we would have to wait until my 2nd trimester. So we continued to keep our secret.
No comments:
Post a Comment