This evening, we were outside planting some flowers. I first saw a Monarch Butterfly flying around the yard and smiled to myself. A little while later, Bryce and I were planting flowers by the mailbox and he spotted another one... this time it was a small Painted Butterfly! She landed in the road and let us walk right up to her. She flew around a few times before landing again. We were close enough that I reached out my finger and she climbed right on! This is crazy... I couldn't believe that she was letting us get this close and even hold her!! Jason had come over at this point as well as was watching with us. She kept flying off, but would always come back. She landed on my arm, back, head, and shoe. She settled on Bryce's arm and even "kissed" him on the forehead again. He was loving it:) She even latched on to Jason's shirt for a little while. I ran inside to grab the camera and got some great pictures. We know that this can't possibly be one of the same butterflies that we released, but we do think that this could be the 2nd generation. I mean, come on... We haven't seen any Painted Butterflies for almost 2 weeks now and on Leah's due date, one just appears? We love you too, Baby Girl;) Thank you for making our day!
2 comments:
I got goose bumps reading this! I told you that I believe in signs and she is certianly sending you some beautiful ones! Cherish them and your baby girl forever! I am sure they will keep coming as well!
XOXO
Dolores
You will find more and more things like this happening to you! Leah and God will send you reminders they are watching over you and caring for you :)
Post a Comment