When I was pregnant with Leah, I found an awesome Blog called, "To Write Their Names In The Sand." Basically, parents who have lost babies and children can sign up to have their child's name memorialized by having it written in the sand at sunset on a beach in Australia. (Somewhere I've always wanted to visit so I can hold a Koala bear!). I thought that this was really neat and wanted to do it for Leah. However, you can only sign up when the list is open as they have written over 10,000 names! So of course, with my luck, the list was closed.... until.... a few weeks ago! I was able to get Leah on the list and began waiting for her name to appear. With going back to work this week, I haven't been keeping up with many things as I was getting back into my routine. I checked the site tonight to see where she was on the waiting list and couldn't find her. I thought that it was too soon for her name to already have been written, but to my surprise, her name had been written in the sand on Wednesday!!
Click here to see Leah's name in the sand:) It's beautiful and I can't wait to have the photo hanging on the wall!
Click here to see Leah's name in the sand:) It's beautiful and I can't wait to have the photo hanging on the wall!
2 comments:
Carly gives the most beautiful gift to BLM with their precious babies names in the sand. Leah's is perfect.
That is so cool Kim! I am so happy that Leah made it so soon! One more miracle for your family! XOXO
Dolores
Post a Comment