10.13.2012

Day 13

Day 13: Does anyone else besides you speak your child's name?

YES!

And I LOVE it!
Each and every time it brings music to my ears.

Jason, Bryce and I speak her name often. We talk about her pictures and things that we have around the house. Bryce still has her baby blanket and "Baby Bunny" that he made for her. We talk about what things would be like if she were here and about how much we miss her.

Most importantly, my wonderful school friends and Bryce's teachers at his school have not forgotten her. The butterflies at my school and the tree at Bryce's are constant reminders of her.

My best friends also mention her from time to time, whether it's asking how I'm doing or asking a particular question about my pregnancy with her or her condition.

And the new friends that I've made through Blogging... other BLM's know how important it is to hear or read their baby's name. I make it a point to mention their child by name because I know what warmth it brings to the heart.



No comments: