Day 8: Do you feel you have more good days than bad ones?
This year, yes.
The first year was most definitely the worst. I probably cried every day, sometimes more than once.
After what would have been Leah's 1st Birthday, I felt a huge sense of relief.
Like we had accomplished somthing. - And I feel we did. - We survived the first year of not having our baby with us. This was something that I was not so sure would happen even though everyone said we would. It just didn't seem like it at the time. While I was pregnant with her and after losing her, there were days that I wans't sure I would survive. Anniversaries and holidays were the worst - 6mos, 1 year, Easter, Halloween, Christmas, and even Thanksgiving - still so much to be thankful for even during quite possibly the worst year of our lives.
After Leah's 1st Birthday, I definitely began having more good days, starting with finding out we were expecting again! Even though a deep rooted fear crept in shortly after. We have tried to remain positive about everything and knowing that my Docotor has been on top of everything and very supportive has certainly helped!
I don't cry everyday, so I guess that means more good days than bad ones!
No comments:
Post a Comment