10.21.2012

Days 17-21 (A little behind...)

Day 17: Do you feel that your child is watching over you?

I feel that she is always here for us and lets us know that she is still very much a part of our family! I feel it in the timing of things that happen. I feel it when Bryce talks about her or wants to do something special for her. I feel it when I miss her most - I do feel that she sends us "signs."

Day 18: Have you found something that puts you at peace?

Talking about her.
Hearing Bryce talk about her.
Continuing to blog (even though it's sporadic).
**Trusting in God's plan for our family.**

Day 19: What is your happiest memory of your child?

*Hearing her cry as soon as she was born!
For a baby that was likely to be stillborn and not have enough lung capacity to breathe on her own - it was AMAZING!
*Hearing her cry again shortly after when they took her from me to get her weight and footprints.
*Watching Bryce meet her for the first time and point out her nose and say "Baby" when her saw her!
*Giving us the most precious hour and nine minutes of our lives!!!!!!

Day 20: If you have anger... what are you most angry about?

I really have no anger towards Leah's situation. By the time we found out what was going to happen, there was nothing anyone could do to make it better. So we made the best of it.

I will say that the only thing that does make me angry are people who don't appreciate and/or take care of their children. Or people who do foolish things during their pregnancy to cause harm to their unborn children.

Day 21: Is there something about your child that brings a smile to your face?

EVERYTHING!
*Even if it's a smile through tears!*